Fly For Flopp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app SonicB

Go down

GM app SonicB Empty GM app SonicB

Post  SonicB Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

Name: Simon Johansson

About me: I play football and like to play flyff. I has played on a few other servers but flyforflopp is the best one Smile

Timezone: GMT+ 1

How long have you been playing Fly For Flopp: I started for like 3-5 months ago so I can much about the server Wink

What could you do to improve Fly For Flopp: I can make many events, because I love events:)
I know many events that I think many players would like:) Like pvp event, party v party, pvm, "find and give" and many more..Very Happy

Languages: Swedish, English and spanish. My english is not good but I try the best I can;) And I did just start whit spanish in school so I can only count 0-15 and say like 40 words;)

Why i you should choose me as the next gamemaster: I like to play on this server and can be online almost every day.

How often will you be online to support the community: I'm online almost every day 1-8 hours (or much more xD)

How much do you know about flyff,how long have you played flyff: I has played flyff for a long time, but I started on p servers after like 6 months flyff playing Wink And I don't know much about flyff:P but I know how to awake find items and stuffs like that Smile

Previous Experience:I've never been a "leader" on any server before, so I do not know much.
but likes to learn new things (in the case of games): D

Why do you want to join the Fly for Flopp staff: I would like to help with various things, like events Smile

Addional infomation: I will make one new acc whit my older name, "sonicBOOM" so waybe more people know me, that acc would be the GM acc if I don't find 1 other cooler name Smile

SonicB

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum